FTH Ⅱ is an ultra fast high pressure (20bar) water flow through heater based on a thick film heating element. Water runs at high speed along a channel over the heater. This results in hot water in just seconds. FTH Ⅱ delivers water up to boiling temperature and can even create steam! The heater will vastly improve the sustainablity of your application. This is confirmed by this LCA, conducted by TNO.
Features and Benefits
- Heat up temperature to 100°C, in just seconds!
- Instant hot water! No water storage!
- No standby mode required / low energy consumption
- Integrated temperature sensing (NTC) and thermal protection (E-Fast)
- Prepared for electronic volume measurement
- Suitable for steam generation
- Friendly with regards to lime scale forming and easy to descale
- Compact design
- Food safe materials / full stainless steel water channel
- Power range: 1000W – 2300W / 230VAC and 1000W – 1800W / 120VAC (UL)
- Element power: single or dual sections (power ratio approx. 2:1)
- Dimensions (W x L x H) : 90mm x 120mm x 40mm
- Flow rate: max. 12 ml/s (pressure drop <1 bar)
- Max. operating pressure: 20 bar, burst pressure : 40 bar
- Outlet NTC sensor: Fast response, 50kΩ @25°C, ß25/80=3976K
- Overheat protection: E-Fast, NTC, thermal fuse
- Time constant heating: <5 seconds